Nov 17, 2009

L.A. Candy

Photobucket

So, I began reading this book today and I'm about half way finished. I really haven't decided if I like it or not. I'm a religious The Hills watcher and I'm sure we all know what The Hills is right? The somewhat pointless (but entertaining) show once starring Lauren Conrad (the author of L.A. Candy) and now Kristen Cavalari?? Anyways, I've been reading but I'm not entirely sure if the book is based off of true life events and the experience Lauren had during The Hills. ??!! All the characters seem to fit so far... She changes the names but in a way its somewhat obvious. I never watched Laguna Beach (I think that was the previous show she was on) so I cant figure out the beginning! Well, I love to read, I like Lauren Conrad, and I watch The Hills with out a doubt every Tuesday... So i guess I'll keep reading and see if I cant crack the "code" lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment