Nov 20, 2009

Break up to Make up..

Do you ever hear that ONE song that just makes you wanna throw something at the speakers and eat a tub of ice cream, due to the fact it just reminded you of that ONE person you really don't want to think about?? 

Jeremih- Break up to Make up... 
This is it for me! I recently went out to a club this past weekend and of course, this song was played. I was having such a good time and as soon as I hear... "Yo, why should we break up, if we keep makin up? I mean... lets, just stay together" I HAD to sit down. =( I know this sounds absolutely ridiculous but I did. (Might I add I had tossed back a few drinks lol) This song brings back so many unwanted memories! I wont say of who, (just because we all know not ALL of us can be mature when reading a blogg with certain peoples names in it!!) but I will say this sucks. Knowing that back when this song would make me feel GOOD. Knowing that when we fight all I had to do was listen to some Jeremih and KNOW that we would only later be making up. Knowing that it wasnt the end of this. But now, it only reminds me of the end! So to all those girls who feel alone when that ONE song comes on... know you really arnt alone! And he probably wasnt worth it any ways. =) 

xoxo Jelisa

No comments:

Post a Comment