Dec 7, 2009

Just my breaking point!

Have you ever felt as if everything in in your life was about to come crashing down on you any second now? If you haven't I really do hope you never do. These last two weeks or so have just been terrible. And if there is anything I hate in this world it is feeling out of control. Last saturday my car was broken into. Everything in that car that once was, is now gone. Why people feel as if they need to take from others, I couldn't tell you. After that my mom and I were at each others throats for several days, I woke up about an hour late everyday, and I just did NOT want to be around people. As I get older and grow wiser, things seem to grow harder. I guess thats just life. This week was the birthday of someone extremely close to me. Instead of enjoying this special day, this person was admitted to the hospital due to severe sickle cell pains. Ive been killing myself trying to get better knowledge of this, but only continue to read not so good things.I cant loose him! I just cant. I cant even imagine my life getting any worse. I am usually a strong minded person, but everyone seems to have a breaking point... right? I think this just might be mine. How do I move on? How do i push through this? HOW! 

1 comment:

  1. Try Yoga, meditate, do breathing exercises and have faith... enjoy every moment with this person, make every day special!

    ReplyDelete