Oct 28, 2009

Michael Jackson - This Is It



So Michael Jackson- This is it is finally out in theaters TODAY, but only for two weeks!! When I heard they were actually doing this movie I was stoked! This last weekend I saw Step Father at the movies and I saw the previews for it, I got goose bumps just watching the preview and I cant wait to actually see it!! What drives me nuts is that there is a good chance the tickets will be sold out. If they were to do this when MJ was living do you think tickets for this movie would be that high in demand? There are people out there (including myself) who have always been HUGE Michael fans! But now that he has passed (R.I.P) people have become "diehard Jackson fans" ??? Hopefully people go into the theaters and come out TRUE Michael Jackson fans for all the right reasons!  I personally am counting down the hours until I see it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment