Jul 26, 2010

Breakouts, breakouts, breakouts!! EEK

I personally havnt had a breakout since about 9th grade! 4 years later my skin is like acne central. Back when I had really bad skin! But after it cleared up, like any other girl, Id only get a pimple here and there. Now thats not the case! I HATE IT! So Ive seen a dermitologist, who did get me a medication to help my face... doesnt seem to be working! Though she said to wait about 2-3 months, I want something that will help NOW! Ive googled and asked around a few things Ive heard...

1. Toothpaste before bed: Not working wonders for me
2. Tomato juice
3. Lemon or lime juice
4. Crushed asprin on the pimple
5. Tea bags.

None of these things seem worth trying to me! SO if you personally know something that helps, comment =)

No comments:

Post a Comment